Product Description & Reviews
Fintie, a quality product within your reach!Fintie sleeve cover is creatively customized to protect your tile mate, tile sport, tile style from scratch and dirt, while it offers various pattern designs to suit any taste.Features:Thin leather- Press the tile button effortlessly and feel comfortable.Speaker cutout- Keep your tile sport/style volume as clear as originalSnap button closure- Securely protect your tile finder from falling out.Metal carabiner keychain- Securely snap your tile tracker into a range of items.Note: ONLY fits tile sport/tile style/tile mate. NOT for tile slim. Package Includes:2 x Vegan Leather Cases2 x Metal Carabiner Keychain Official Micklyn Le Feuvre product.
Features & Highlights
- Specially designed for the new tile pro series (tile sport / tile style) and tile mate. Case size: 2 x 1.88 inch.
- Premium vegan leather exterior and soft microfiber interior protect your delicate tile from dust and scratch when clanging with keys, adding minimum weight and feel comfortable.
- Secure snap button closure keeps the case stay closed and avoid tile sliding out accidently; High quality metal keychain carabine let you clip it to various items conveniently.
- Precise speaker cut-out won't diminish the tile volume even in the pocket; Easy to locate button position and allows for effortless button press.
- Available in various colors with delicate stitching. Fintie gives your tile tracker classic look. (Official Micklyn Le Feuvre product.)
|Color:||Z- Love Tree + Shades of Blue|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fintie, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 43235-127603, ean: 9237826721869,
Boricua, Puerto Rico flag style wristband, Puerto Rican fashion bracelet leather tie up style ,The Puerto Rican flag consists of 5 alternate red and white stripes. On the left of the flag is a single white five-pointed star resting in a blue triangle.,The identity of the flag's author has been reason for many debates, possible authors: José del Matta Terraforte, Antonio Vélez Alvarado, Manuel Besosa and/or Gonzalo (Pachín) Marín.Puerto Rico style wristband design. La bandera de