APC 6-Outlet Surge Protector 840 Joules, SurgeArrest (P6B)
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the APC 6-Outlet Surge Protector 840 Joules, SurgeArrest (P6B) by APC at Style Cares. MPN: P6B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. APC Essential SurgeArrest, 6 outlet Dangerous power surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your utility and data
Dangerous power surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your utility and data lines, damaging your electronic devices and may destroy your valuable data. Even relatively small, everyday power surges can degrade the performance of your electronics and shorten their usable life.
The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and more common power fluctuations. Six surge protected outlets, status indicator LED lights and our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy make this APC by Schneider Electric product the best value for quality surge protection.
Over the years, APC has received hundreds of awards worldwide - more than any other UPS manufacturer. Such designations have recognized APC for both its reliable solutions and its overall business performance.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance- APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings," which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide. All APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions.
- Noise Filtering - Reduces EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Catastrophic Event Protection - In the instance that a catastrophic surge or spike damages the internal components of your SurgeArrest, excess power will still be blocked from reaching your equipment.
- Fail Safe Mode - Once the circuitry of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised, the unit disconnects equipment from utility power, ensuring your equipment remains protected. Most other surge protectors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to additional dangerous power disturbances.
- Protection Working Indicator - This LED indicator will warn you if the SurgeArrest circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to function normally. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED light informs you of potentially dangerous wiring problems in your wall circuit. Contact an electrician if the Wiring Fault Indicator is on.
Features & Highlights
- 840 Joule Surge Protector Power Strip
- 6 Total Power Surge Protector Outlets
- Recessed Power Switch
- 6' Cord
- Lifetime warranty and $25,000 Equipment Protection Policy provides peace of mind
- Number of Outlets: 6 Receptacle Style: NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120 V Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/-5 Hz (auto sensing) Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Surge energy rating: 490 Joules
- Maximum Line Current per phase 15A
- Cord Length 1.83 meters
|Color:||Surge Protection And Filtering:|
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by APC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: P8GT, ean: 0071020036256,
APC P8GT Power-Saving Home/Office SurgeArrest, 8 Outlets with Phone Protection/ 120V8 outlets-3 always on, 1 Master control, 4 switchable. 2,160 Joules. Green product-saves money & energy by utilizing 3 switching outlets that will turn on or off base...
mpn: BE106001-06R, ean: 5554442328321,
The Belkin Home and Office series surge protector provides premium power protection for small home appliance, and other connected devices. Advanced design elements, top quality construction, and superior circuitry and components are combined to provi...
mpn: K38215NA, ean: 0804066554169,
The Guardian Premium Surge-Protector Power Strip provide surge protection for computers and electronic equipment located up to 6 feet from an outlet. Expands available outlets, while protecting valuable investments against damaging power surges and s...
By GLS Audio
mpn: 32-232x20, ean: 0814422012738,
GLS Audio ¼ inch Right Angle Plugs TS Mono (Tip / Sleeve) Flat Low Profile Pancake Style for Speaker Cables, Patch Cables, Snakes - Male 1/4 Inch Phono 6.3mm Phone Plug Bulk - 20 PACK.They are full metal construction and you will notice that they h...
By GLS Audio
mpn: 32-234X4, ean: 0814422012103,
GLS Audio legendary connectors and cables, found in many of the world's top recording studios, are used by engineers, producers and musicians alike. Sometimes even audio professionals need an adapter or connector to match the cable to the input. The...
By GLS Audio
mpn: FBA_32-233X10, ean: 0814422011168,
We are offering these new Professional Series Right Angle Heavy Duty 1/4" Mono TS (Tip / Sleeve) Plugs by GLS Audio. They are full metal construction and you will notice that they have a high quality Fiberglass Insulator (not the cheap plastic insula...