Product Description & Reviews
Please look at your original Medela AC adapter or faceplate first to see if it says "9V" or "9VDC". If so, this adapter will work. If it says 12V, this adapter will not give it enough power. A 9V adapter will likely slow your 12V pump. If you have a Pump In Style pump that says "12V" on the faceplate or on its adapter, you need to order a different adapter. (Search for ASIN B008W8429W) This 9V adapter is 100% compatible with your 9V Medela Pump in Style pumps, or your money back! It is a replacement part for Medela Article # 9207010. If you are to travel to overseas, purchase a plug change (e.g. ASIN B000YN01X4). You can use this adapter world-wide with appropriate plugs.
Features & Highlights
- Light-weighted and compact size. Easy to carry while commuting and traveling. It is only 1/3 of Medela counterpart's weight and it will reduce your PIS backpack by 0.5 lb.
- Compatible with Medela part # 9207010. For use with ALL Pump in style pumps sold after Jan 2008.
- Worldwide input voltage 100-240V, so you can use it overseas with appropriate plugs.
- Output: 9VDC, 2.0 A with over-loading protection to protect your Medela PISbreastpumps; cUL & UL listed for safe use in homes and offices.
- USA based customer service with one year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.3 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.