Product Description & Reviews
Achieve quality sound performance and style with Pyle's Classic Retro Microphones. The PDMICR42 vintage series dynamic mics will provide you with that old-school flavor along with today's latest audio reproduction technology. Apart from the iconic stage and studio-tested design, these classic mics feature dynamic moving coil elements, adjustable self-tensioning swivel mounts, cardioid polar patterns, impressive frequency response rates and more -- all to create an overall fantastic look and feel. The Pyle PDMICR42 Series Classic Retro and Vintage Microphones are sure to give you that sound and style you've been looking for.
Features & Highlights
- Classic & Iconic 'Old School' Style, Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter, Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Voice Clarity, Internal Cartridge Shock Mount, Self-Tensioning Swivel Mount
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill, Integrated Low Noise Circuitry, ON/OFF Switch for Stage Control
- Includes 16' ft. XLR Cable, Universal Compatibility: Built-in Mic Stand Adapter, Perfect for Stage Performances, Karaoke, Recording
- Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-directional, Construction Material: Plastic, Dimension: 2.2'' x 3.1'' x 7.4'', Frequency Response: 30Hz-15kHz
|Manufacturer:||DJ Tech Pro USA, LLC|
|Publisher:||DJ Tech Pro USA, LLC|
|Studio:||DJ Tech Pro USA, LLC|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.